From 1990 to 2010
Judo: 20 years of Judo discipline practice; current rank black belt second dan; challenger, referee and teacher.
Trail running and long distance triathlons enthusiast, I embarked on the adventure with passion. Constantly learning and listening to new training methods.
My approach to training allowed me perform at a high level and place among the top athletes at various competitions.
National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) by Triathlon Québec.
– Ironman 140.6 Lake Placid (3.8km/180km/42.2km); 2nd age group & 3rd overall (Hawaii Qualification)
– Ironman 70.3 Mont Tremblant (1.9km/90km/21.1km); 2nd age group
– Canadian Triathlon Championships ITU (Olympic Distance): 1h52′
– Toronto Olympic triathlon (1.5km/40km/10km); 1st age group
- 5Km in 17min55sec
- 10km in 35min50sec
- 21.1km in 1h19min
- 42.2km in 2h50min (Boston Marathon)
- 6000d (63km with 4000mD+) in 10h19min
Follow My Triathlon !